Commercial Insurance Protects Your Business
If you own or manage a business or company, it is essential that you maintain quality commercial insurance for protection. Commercial insurance can provide:
- Protection against loss or damage to the business location and its contents and inventory;
- Protection for your business if it would be sued;
- Coverage of vehicles used in your business;
- Coverage for employee injuries on the job; and
- Coverage for your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Different types of businesses require different types of commercial insurance policies. Lozes Insurance Agency’s experienced agents can go over your business model and let you know about all the different business insurance plans and how each kind of business insurance works for you best. Our goal is to provide commercial insurance that keeps you protected against the unexpected. Lozes Insurance serves commercial clients in Mandeville, Covington, Slidell and throughout south Louisiana. Get in touch with Lozes Insurance to discuss a commercial insurance policy that best insures your business and offers you peace of mind knowing your business investment is protected.
There are many types of commercial insurance policies that can cover your business no matter what type of business you are in. Here are some of our most common commercial insurance programs.
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
- Garage Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Liability
- Building and Business Property
- Business Income
- Inland Marine
- Builders Risk
Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Auto
- Commercial Trucking
- Motor Cargo
- Motor Carrier
Businessowners Insurance (BOP)